One of the best ways to buy any virtual thing online is through Amazon. It is one of the most popular platforms to buy many virtual things.
People use this use platform to buy gifts and other things for their loved ones and for themselves as well.
However, most of those people would like to share their Amazon accounts with family or others, but they don’t want to see their archive order. Because of this, they couldn’t share it with them.
Are you among those people? If yes, then, this article is mainly for you. I am going to show you how you can delete archived orders from Amazon.
Join LongRich Business
Are you looking for profitable business to start this year, that is in Hot Demand today and makes lot of money. LongRich is the Business - Contact VickyRich on WhatsApp. click here now..
What is an achieved order?
An achieved order on Amazon simply means your previous purchase. This Amazon website/app is developed in a way that the history of everything you purchase will be shown on your dashboard.
Those archive orders are the ones you don’t want to see again. Though these orders are prevented from public view, but you may still want to delete them.
And that’s what this post is all about, we will cover it later in this article.
How to create an archived order on Amazon.
There are different ways to create archive orders on Amazon depending on the device you use to access the platform.
Below are the ways you use to create an archived order on Amazon on different devices.
How to create an archived order on Amazon app.
To create an archive order on Amazon app, you will need to install the app on your device. Then follow the steps below;
1: Open the Amazon app and log in to your account.
2: Click on the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner that indicate the menu.
3: Press “Accounts and Lists.”
4: Select “Order History” and find the order you want to archive.
5: Scroll to the bottom of the description box, and press “Archive Order.”
6: On the next screen, click “Archive Order” to finalize the process.
How to create archive order with browser
To create archive order using a browser is absolutely simple, you just have to follow the steps below;
1: Open your browser and type in amazon.com.
2: Click “log in” and enter your email address and password.
3: Open the webpage and click “Returns & Orders.”
4: Find the order that you want to archive, and press “Order Details.”
5: Click “Archive Order.”
6: On the pop-up screen, click “Archive Order” again to confirm.
You may not be able to archive your order sometimes. When there’s an error message when trying to archive your order, you have to wait until your purchase is out for shipment.
How to find your archived orders on Amazon app and website
Your pass purchases are stored on the platform, so finding them is not hard.
These purchases are still on your account if you need to access them at any time in the future.
Below are the steps you need to access them using your browser and mobile app?
- Go to your browser and type in amazon.com.
- Open the drop-down menu under “Accounts & Lists.”
- Press “Your Account.”
Click on account and lists and then your account – how to delete canceled orders on Amazon
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Ordering and Shopping Preferences.”
- Click on “Archived Orders” to see your content.
If the above steps don’t work for you, there’s another way you can use which is explained below;
- Open a browser and type in amazon.com.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the drop-down menu under “Accounts & Lists.”
- Select “Your Orders,” and look for the box under the “Past 6 Months” section.
- Click on the down arrow to open the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Archived Orders.”
If the screen is black when you use either of these methods, you do not have archived orders on your account.
Using Amazon app to check your archive orders is quite easier than a browser.
You just have to follow the steps below;
- Download the Amazon app from the Google Play store or the Apple App Store.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines to access the menu.
- Press “Your Orders.”
- Tap on “Filter,” then look for the “Order Type” section.
- Click “Apply.”
How to delete archived orders from Amazon
Unfortunately, the platform doesn’t allow people to clear their archive orders entirely. But there are ways you can still use to hide them.
Turning off browser history
If people can view your browser history, there is a 99% chance that he/she may have an idea of what you bought.
However, if you put your browser in incognito mode, Amazon won’t be able to keep the record. This method will allow manually removing data from Amazon. Below is how to do it;
- Go to amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- On the top left corner, press “Browsing History.”
- Look for the product you want to hide, and then press “Remove from View.”
- If you want to remove your total browsing history, click “Manage History.” Press “Remove All Things from View.”
- Switch the slider to the off position under “Turn Browsing History On/Off.”
Create Amazon family account
Another way to hide your archive order is using an Amazon family account. This allows keeping your previous orders from the person you add to your family account.
You can have up to 10 people on a family account. There are should be at least two adults, however, who have Prime.
If you need to create this type of account, you can follow the steps below:
- Open a browser and type in amazon.com/myh/household.
- Log in to your account.
- To add another adult, press “Add Adult.”
- To add a teen, press “Add a Teen.”
- To add a child, press “Add a Child.”
- Wait for each teenager or adult to verify their account through the email they receive.
Ways to cancel orders on Amazon
There are two ways you can cancel your orders on Amazon, the first one is using the Amazon app and the second one is using a browser.
Those steps are fully explained below;
Using Amazon app
You can cancel your order on Amazon anytime; so far it’s not out for shipment using the steps below;
- Open the Amazon app and log in.
- Tap on the horizontal lines to open the menu, and press on “Your Orders.”
- Locate the order you want to cancel.
- Under each item, you want to remove, tap “Cancel Item.”
- Press “Cancel Checked Items.”
Alternatively, you can use any good browser to cancel your orders on Amazon by following the steps below:
- Go to amazon.com and log in.
- Click on “Returns & Orders,” then “You’re Orders.”
- Locate the order you need to cancel.
- Check the box next to any items you want to cancel.
- Press “Cancel Checked Items.”
A final thought on how to delete archived orders on Amazon
Unfortunately, the platform doesn’t allow users to delete their achieved orders. However, since there’s no way you can delete achieved orders on Amazon, you can use the above methods to hide your orders.
Published on May 2, 2022 @ 2:54 am