Let take an overview of EbulkSMS and How To Buy Bulk SMS Unit From EbulkSMS Nigeria;
EbulkSMS provides a large selection of marketing tools to ensure that your Bulk SMS, transactional, and Marketing programs in Nigeria are always a success.
Do You Have A Wordpress Website or Blog
We also provide you with a reliable database of contacts in different cities where you can extend your reach. With this you can market your new product offerings directly to previously unreachable and unknown leads.
Using EbulkSMS gives you an unparalleled advantage at a low cost which rivals traditional direct marketing and advertising methods in all sectors.
How To Register A Bulk SMS Account On EbulkSMS
How to Open a Bulk SMS Account in Nigeria
Sending bulk SMS messages to as many numbers as you want to is now very easy. Below are the 5 simple steps to follow in order to get started:
Step 1: Visit a site like Ebulk SMS.
Step 2: Fill in your necessary details (the form is already visible on our homepage) and click on “Register Now“ after you have filled it.
Step 3: After that, an activation link will be sent to your email. Click on it to activate and update your account.
Step 4: You would be given 2 free units to test run your account and get started right away.
Step 5: You can now purchase your units either through Bank Deposits, online payment (from InterSwitch), online / internet banking transfer, or the ATM quickteller option.
Now you have EbulkSMS Account, In order to start sending mass text message.
You need to Buy BulkSMS Unit or Fund your Account
How To Fund Your SMS Account/ Buy SMS Unit (Creadit) on EbulkSMS
How To Purchase Units For My Ebulk Account?
Payments are required in order to purchase units for your Ebulk account to send out as many messages as intended. In this case, the units are credited based on how much was paid in.
- Card Payment Option: This is available on the ‘Buy SMS Online’ menu by the left page. It involves an automated crediting once it has been approved by the payment gateway chosen; Paystack or Interswitch.Another card option is ‘Virtual Paystack Payment’ which states the specific amount to be paid in. Kindly note that any payment initiated during this process that is either below or above the specific stated on the page will result in the automatic declination of the payment for which a refund is given.
The refund process takes 24-48 hours, and in event that you are yet to be refunded after 48 hours, kindly send a request mail to email@example.com
- Cash Deposit at The Bank: Kindly use your Ebulk email address as the depositor’s name on the payment slip. This is to ensure the easy identification of the payment made.
- Direct Bank Transfer: This involves making a direct bank transfer from your account to either of ours stated on the platform using either your bank mobile app or the internet banking services.
- SMS/USSD Transfer: This involves making a transfer using the USSD code option.
- ATM Payment: This involves making a transfer from an ATM machine close to you. Once you have inserted your card into the ATM machine, select the account you intend to make the transfer to as a ‘Current Account’ and follow the prompt stated to initiate the transfer.
- POS Payment: This involves making a transfer to our account from a mobile payment company such as; Paga, FirstMonie, Kudi, MoMo Agent, and the likes through their agents available around you.
- 3rd Party Transfer: This involves making use of a friend’s or family’s bank mobile app or USSD service to make a transfer to any of our accounts.
Apart from the 1st payment option stated (which gets credited automatically to your Ebulk account once the payment has been confirmed), it is required that for every payment made the payment form is filled, which is available either on your page from the website, or your Ebulk app.