Are you aware that WhatsApp, which is used by people all over the world to send texts, check status updates, and communicate with loved ones and friends that have your contact on their phone, can also be used to make voice notes on WhatsApp status?
Read More: for more details.
Now!! New upgrades have been released by WhatsApp to allow you to update your WhatsApp status with voice notes. Users of WhatsApp can now add or Post Voice Notes to their status and also can upload a picture or a video that will be shown to their loved ones for a full day. Don’t worry, read this article to learn everything you need to know about how to post voice notes on WhatsApp status.
It allows you (users) to record and share brief audio messages as status updates (up to 30 seconds long). In the status screen, you will see a microphone icon that you can tap to record your voice note.
How To Post Voice Note On WhatsApp Status On Android
- Steps to update WhatsApp to the most recent android version.
- You should do that through your app store or Google Play store on your android phone.
- Open the status area of the WhatsApp instant messaging program after that.
- On your WhatsApp status, click the pen icon that you can see there.
- While you are in the mode, you can type down your WhatsApp status section.
- You will see a microphone icon, which was formerly used to send audio messages to friends on WhatsApp
- To record voice notes on your WhatsApp status, long press the button. You should be able to record voice memos on your phone for not more than 30 seconds.
How To Screen Record A Voice Note On WhatsApp
To screen record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone, here are how to use this feature:
- Go to Settings and launch the Control Center. Then, select “Customize Controls” from the menu to add a Screen Recording option.
- Open the Control Center on your phone and choose the Screen recording option to start recording.
- Use WhatsApp, to make a call to friends, or loved ones, with whom you wish to record the call.
- Verify whether the call volume is turned up and the microphone is active in order to Screen record the audio.
- When the call is complete, stop the recording and save the file to your smartphone.
How To Share Voice Recordings On WhatsApp
The ways needed to share a voice recording are listed below:
- Open your WhatsApp app.
- Go to your status privacy, you will see “who can see my status update”
- Click on “only share with”
- After that, choose a friend contact with whom you want to share your voice recording.
- After choosing, long-press the microphone icon on the right side of the screen to record and send a voice recording to your friend.
- You can also delete your recording and transmit a new one, but do so only after the recipient has heard it. At that point, the “MIC” will become blue.
How To Post Voice Note On Whatsapp Status on PC
- Open your WhatsApp app on your phone.
- On the home screen of your WhatsApp, you will see chats, Status, and calls.
- Go to your Status.
- Tap the pencil symbol located at the bottom of your Status screen.
- Click the microphone icon.
- Save the voice note status.
- Tap the arrow icon once you are done recording to share your voice note status.
- To post it, enter any caption and click the Submit icon.
For a video explanation, watch the video.
I think the techniques listed above will be very helpful To Upload/Post Audio Voice Notes on Your WhatsApp Status. From the information you have gotten on this page, you can add audio to your WhatsApp status and share your favorite songs or music with your loved ones and friends.
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=