Looking for virtual business phone system in 2022, here is a full and complete detailed list ever that would help you decide which company you should go for in your business.
Want to Set Up Auto Attendant Phone System for your business or website to reduce unneccessary calls from cient that won’t pay but only ask frustrating questions or frequently asked questions you have answered before.
Here is a list of company that can get you covered on this.
Do check our guide on How To Set Up Auto Attendant Phone System app.
Join LongRich Business
Are you looking for profitable business to start this year, that is in Hot Demand today and makes lot of money. LongRich is the Business - Contact VickyRich on WhatsApp. click here now..
A virtual business phone number allows you to use the same number on laptops, mobile phone, desktop handsets, and more. You can easily forward calls, record voice messages, and share the same number among employees.
It is also advisable to use a seperate number for this (Business Line).
To add to the list of what we said in our previous post on Phone System Series, here are come new ones we discover and top best virtual phone system globally.
You can drop a comment of list of the ones avaliable in your country, we might use it to improve this content later in our next post update.
- Best Virtual Phone Number System Provider (2022)
- Virtual Phone Number System Provider [Contact Details And pricing]
Best Virtual Phone Number System Provider (2022)
- Omma Office phone.
- Google Voice
Virtual Phone Number System Provider [Contact Details And pricing]
If you’d prefer written instructions, just keep reading.
Nextiva is the top virtual business phone number service provider on the market. They make it super easy to manage your virtual phone number using their app on your desktop / laptop computer, mobile phone, tablets, or a desk phone.
You can even keep your local number and use it with Nextiva to get HD voice calling over VoIP. They also allow you to get virtual business phone numbers for different geographic locations.
Nextiva has a powerful set of features included in each plan like call forwarding/routing, auto attendant, receptionist, voice mail to email, call queuing, unlimited calls, and call analytics.
Pricing: Starting from $18.95 per user each month.
2. Ooma Office Phone
Ooma is a popular business VOIP phone provider that offers 1-800 toll free phone numbers at affordable prices. You can add a toll free number to any Ooma office plan. By default they will pre-select a toll-free phone number for you, but you also have the option to choose a new one.
Ooma office platform comes with all powerful features that you would expect such as virtual receptionist, extension dialing, music-on-hold, smart mobile phone apps, and more. Best of all the setup is very easy, and you can do it within minutes.
Pricing: Their plan starts at $19.95 per month which comes with a free toll-free number and 35+ business phone features.
Grasshopper provides an easy virtual phone number service for startups and small businesses. It comes with a mobile app that allows you to manage your business phone system on any device and from any location.
They offer virtual business numbers, vanity numbers, local numbers for different regions, 800 and 833 toll-free numbers to choose from.
You can keep business and personal calls separate with the same device and never miss a call. Grasshopper combines all essential features in one package with call forwarding, voice mail, business texting, business VoIP and WiFi calling, automated greeting, and more.
Pricing: Starting from $26 per month for 1 number and 3 extensions.
4. Google Voice (Free)
If you are looking for a free virtual business phone app, then Google Voice would be the best option for you. If you are already using G Suite, then you can integrate it with all other Google Apps you are already using for your business.
Individual users and soloprenuers can use the personal plan to get a virtual phone number and call anywhere in the US and Canada for free.
However, the personal plan does not give you access to many of the business phone features included in their business plan such as auto-attendant, desk phone support, etc.
Pricing: Free for personal use. Paid plans start from $10 per user/per month.
Phone.com is another great option to get a virtual business phone system. They offer affordable business phone services for startups, soloprenuers, and small businesses.
They also offer cheaper call rates to some European countries and Canada by counting those as local call minutes. From features perspective, you get mobile apps, call forwarding/routing, virtual assistant, IVR menus, text messaging, fax, and more.
They offer pay per minute plans which allows you to pay less based on your usage. However, it can easily get very expensive as your business needs grow.
Pricing: Pay per minute plans starting from $12.99 per month. Unlimited plans starting from $29.99 / month per extension.
eVoice is a popular business phone company offering international coverage, particularly in the United Kingdom. They offer business phone system, virtual numbers, toll-free numbers, and local numbers for different regions.
Their plans include call management tools, virtual receptionist, outbound calling app, conference calling and more. You can get custom phone numbers for UK, EU, Canada, USA, and many other countries.
You can choose from multiple plans each comes with a different number of users you can add, and set of call minutes. Call forwarding rates are different based on your location and the number you are forwarding to.
Pricing: Starting from £7.50 per month for 1 user.
Freshcaller is an easy to use virtual business phone app provider. Suitable for small and growing businesses, they offer reasonably priced plans to fit all budgets including a pay per minute plan with unlimited agents.
You can get international numbers, toll-free numbers, use the existing number, mask local number with a virtual number, or choose a vanity number.
It includes all the usual features you need like call management tools, business hours, mobile apps, shared lines, call waiting, SIP connections, and more. Some plans allow you to keep using your local carrier which is useful if you cannot port your local number or the local carrier offers better call rates.
Pricing Pay Per Minute or $19 per agent per month
RingCentral provides one of the most robust business phone systems on the market today. Everything from the pricing plans to the easy-to-use interface to the feature-rich functionality makes it perfect for handling the highest call volumes. While it might be a bit overkill for smaller teams, RingCentral provides one of the best auto-attendants you’ll find on the market.
- Essentials: $19.99 per user, per month for up to 20 users, 100 toll-free minutes, unlimited calling, and unlimited texting, making it a more affordable solution compared to Nextiva for mid-sized teams, but not as economical as other options on this list for teams of less than five
- Standard: $24.99 per user, per month for multilevel auto-attendant, unlimited audio conferencing, 1,000 toll-free minutes, and video meetings for up to 100 participants
- Premium: $34.99 per user, per month with unlimited call recording, 2,500 toll-free minutes, analytics, and integrations with outside business software
- Ultimate: $49.99 per user, per month with device status reports, 10,000 toll-free minutes, and unlimited storage
*Pricing calculated using an estimated two to 20 users on the annual pricing plan.
- IVR system: Upgrade your multilevel auto-attendant into a voice-engageable virtual receptionist.
- Call center features: Transform your VoIP system into an all-out call center with dial-by-name directories, call queuing, live transfer, and more.
- Scalability: With open APIs, affordable plans, and all the features you could ever need, RingCentral is the epitome of scalable VoIP communications.
Vonage delivers a no-frills, easy-to-use auto-attendant that’ll provide more than enough functionality for basic business needs. Its a la carte pricing allows you to pick and choose the features you want, empowering businesses to pay for exactly what they need and use. However, extensive features can add up to an expensive solution, and an outdated interface makes Vonage lag slightly behind competitors.
- Mobile: $17.99 per user, per month for unlimited calling, mobile app, and team messaging
- Premium: $27.99 per user, per month for multilevel auto-attendant, video calling for up to 100 people, and software integrations
- Advanced: $37.99 per user, per month for 15 hours of on-demand call recording, visual voicemail, and company-guided setup of your system
*Pricing calculated using an estimated 15 users. Annual pricing is unavailable, but volume discounts are available as you add more users.
- A la carte pricing: Pay for the exact features you need and nothing more with a la carte pricing options for individual features, toll-free numbers, call recording functionality, and more.
- Robust knowledge center: Vonage provides all the fantastic FAQs, how-tos, and resources to keep you problem-solving and moving forward.
- Vonage Reach: Set up the perfect SMS automation campaigns to keep your customers engaged and progressing.
8X8 provides a budget-friendly auto-attendant for as little as $12 per user, per month. Place unlimited calls to 47 countries, and receive large call volumes with call center features on the premium plans. While the basic plan comes with a standard auto-attendant, you’ll have to upgrade to 8×8’s expensive tiers to access the more advanced interactive voice response (IVR) functionality.
- Express: $12 per user, per month for unlimited domestic calling and a basic automated attendant
- X2: $24 per user, per month for unlimited calling for up to 14 countries, which makes it a less expensive option for teams that make a number of international calls compared to services that charge by the minute for overseas communication; it also comes with VoIP faxing, call reports, and call recording
- X4: $44 per user, per month for the international calling of up to 47 countries
You’ll have to upgrade to 8×8’s voice-centric Contact Center to get access to the IVR auto-attendant and advanced reporting features.
*Pricing calculated based on an estimated fewer than 100 users on an annual plan. Volume discounts don’t apply until you reach a 100-user minimum.
- International calling: Make unlimited calls to up to 47 different countries on one of the most affordable global communications VoIP plans.
- Call center features: 8×8 provides several premium call center packages to empower you to upgrade your business VoIP plan.
- Inexpensive auto-attendant: Access a basic auto-attendant for just $12 per user, per month—one of the most affordable options on the market.
Published on November 10, 2021 @ 9:48 am