As one of the Nigeria owned and well recognized SIM – Glo, use by million of subscribers , you are expected to Link every of your Glo SIM to NIN using any of the possible methods convenient with you. through Glo NIN App, Glo NIN Portal, Glo NIN USSD Code or Glo NIN Link. In this tutorial series of Tech Tutor, you will see our quick and easy method to Link Glo SIM to NIN with or without code.
As a bonus tips, you see How To Unblock Glo SIM with NIN.
But, before we proceed and unveil the steps and method to Link Glo to NIN. lets see what is NIN and why it is important.
The National Identification Number – NIN is a dedicated 11 digit number that is use to identify and track a citizen of Nigeria.
It is getting more easily to identify someone now because an NIN is also link to BVN, Bank Verification Number.
That way, a person can be track and monitor. Linking of your SIN to NIN will really help to reduce criminal activities such as fraud, Kidnapping, Scamming and others. because the money can be trace where it was withdraw last.
The reason of Linking your NIN to your SIM is for the Telecom industries to know total number of people using their product.
And for Governmental purposes, it is important you do so to avoid blocking of your SIM by NDCC.
So, let go straight to code to link nin to glo sim, code to link your nin to glo sim, code used to link nin to glo sim, with the processes needed.
However, before you do this you SHOULD ensure you have your NIN number with you and check if you have done it before.
How To Check NIN on Glo
To check your NIN, on Glo in Nigeria is similar on how you check for Airtel, MTN and 9mobile, simply follow the methods below:
- Dial the USSD code *346# on your mobile phone.
- Select option 1 to retrieve NIN.
- Enter the required information and follow the options on the screen.
Note: To be able to retrieve your NIN, your SIM must be register and link with NIN while registration.
New Code To Link NIN To Glo SIM
Glo NIN Code for linking is *109# and it only works for only Glo lines. If you already have your NIN, just follow the steps below to submit and link it.
- Dial *109*NIN# to submit and link your National Identification Number (NIN) on Glo.
You should then , wait for SMS from your Network Provider saying your NIN registration was successful.
Method 2: Link via Glo NIN Portal
- Go to https://mobileapp.gloworld.com/glonin/home
- Enter your details correctly in each box: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name (optional), Phone Number, National Identity Number (NIN), and Email Address.
- Complete the process by entering the two-digit numbers shown, then click on submit.
Method 3: Link via SMS
- Subscribers who have secured their NIN but have not linked them with their mobile numbers can do so by simply texting their “NIN to 109” or “UPDATENIN NIN FirstName and LastName” to 109 e.g “UPDATENIN 12345678903 Firstname Lastname’ to 109.”
Quick Codes to Link NIN to SIM on MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile
NIN USSD Codes
You can use your Network Mobile App to link your NIN to SIM cards.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=