Are you a TikTok user (new user) who newly opened a Tiktok account and you want to edit the caption you added after posting your video or picture? Do you think it is possible?
In this post, we are going to explain in full how you can edit a TikTok caption after posting Video, how to edit a TikTok video hashtag after posting, how to remove a video once it is uploaded and how to delete a TikTok video.
TikTok is one of the trending social media apps that allow users to create, watch, and share 15-second videos shot on mobile phones.
Have you tried to edit a video caption after posting a video, mind you that once you have posted your TikTok, the only way to edit your caption is to swiftly delete and re-post the video or picture.
If you are stocked to this problem, you have to fix the problem by reuploading the same video on your profile. Let’s start!!!
To Create A TikTok Account
Once you open your google play store, search Tiktok and install it. Wait to install, it will appear on your phone apps. If you want to start or create an account.
- Open the app and tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Choose a method to “sign up”.
- Then, log in and enter a password for security purposes.
- On the menu, You will be asked to enter your email, verify your age (Year/Month/Day), Phone number and verify the confirmation code that contains 8 and 20 characters.
- You may have to tap “Send code” to receive the code. Once the code is confirmed, you are done.
- Then, Create a TikTok username and save. You have successfully have a TikTok account.
Read more: To learn how you can edit a TikTok caption after posting.
How To Change Your Caption On TikTok
If you have added an effect, music, and edits to your video and you want to change the caption on TikTok this is what you should do.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click on your “Profile icon” at the bottom right of your screen.
- Then, select the video you want to repost.
- Click the three dots to the right of your video and open the options menu.
- The “Save Video” option should be on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then select the video that will download to your device.
- Repost the ready-made video by uploading it from your camera roll and adding a new caption. Make sure you check it properly before you post.
How To Delete A Tiktok Video
If you want to delete or remove your TikTok video publicly or privately, you have to follow the steps below.
- Open a view on your TikTok video that you want to delete.
- Tap the three-dot icon on the right of the video.
- Select “Delete.”
How To Add Text To TikTok Video
This is how you can add text or write up to your TikTok video, these are the following procedure. Also do the following thing in adding effects, sounds and stickers.
- On your video, click on the text icon
- Write the word you want to tap
- You can also choose the text colour or font on the top of your keyboard.
- Tap on the alignment bar to align text on the left, right or right.
- Click on the done once you are done with the typing.
Can You Edit Text On TikTok Draft?
If your video or picture is moved to draft and you want to go in and edit it. All you have to do is to go to your profile page and tap on the ‘Drafts’ folder to edit. Once it is saved, it will save directly to your gallery.
Does TikTok Pay?
Are you a new TikTok user, Yes, you can earn real cash on TikTok. Mind you that most top influencers earn $0.02 and $0.04.
How Do I Withdraw From TikTok In Nigeria?
If you are a Nigeria TikTok user, you can withdraw the money. Click on the withdraw button at the bottom. You will be asked to log in your Paypal account details and follow their instruction to agree on their terms and condition.
As a Tiktok user, you can use edit the TikTok caption after posting the video by following the steps that we have listed below. Don’t forget to like and comment on this post.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=