There’s so much you can do with First Bank Transfer Code, whether you want to transfer money to your friends or family members, or even if you want to sell your products online.
If you need help finding out how to use First Bank Transfer Code or how to register, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I will explain how to register and send money using First Bank Transfer Code, as well as go over some tips and tricks about how to make the most of it! Let’s get started!
A leading financial services solutions provider in Nigeria, First Bank is the premier bank in West Africa, with over a million customers and branches in Nigeria, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, and Cameroon. Established over 150 years ago, the bank has continued to offer innovative products and services that keep up with the evolving needs of its clients.
First Bank offers a wide range of products from savings accounts and loans for businesses to microfinance facilities for small-scale entrepreneurs and social responsibility programmes for rural communities.
Since its founding by Sir Alfred Jones, a shipping magnate from Liverpool, England, First Bank has consistently provided quality banking products and superior customer service.
Read Also:How to Open a GT Bank
The First Bank transfer code is a service that enables you to send money from your phone. You can also use the service for international transactions.
The first bank transfer code service is available 24/7, so you can call anytime for assistance to use the code simply press *894# on your keypad.
Registering with First Bank has been made easy. Just dial *894*0# and it’ll tell you the list of masked debit cards connected to your account.
Once registered, you will receive a PIN number which will be sent to your mobile phone for you to use to withdraw money from any First bank ATM Machine.
The new card is linked to your current account and can be used at any time by dialing *894*0# and entering the PIN number in the ATMs.
How to Send Money with the First Bank Transfer Code
To send money, you’ll have to dial *894# and follow the steps once you have registered, it’s easy, here’s what you need to do:
- Call *894#, and then follow this instruction. You will be asked if you would like your phone number verified or not.
- If you choose not, it may take up to three days for your application to process
- If you choose yes, it will happen immediately.
- After that, you will need to provide your 10-digit account number.
- Follow with the requested information.
- Once you’re done, press 1 on your phone keypad to confirm and continue the registration process.
- Press 2 at any time during the registration process in order to cancel without penalty.
- First Login into your online banking.
- Go to Click Payments and Transfers from the menu, and then choose Add External Account.
- Follow the instructions on-screen and then hit the continue button.
- The External Account Authorization page gives you instructions for verifying your account with micro-deposits.
- It will also ask you to verify that your bank is a participating institution.
You can save the above instruction or send the instructions to the recipient of your transfer who will be doing the same thing on their own bank’s website or app.
The verification process takes a few days but if all goes well it can take as little as two hours to go through the whole process so don’t worry if it takes more than this initial period of time. Once verified you can log back in and start sending money right away.
See Also:How to Open UBA Bank Online
The above guide was indeed a very helpful guide on how to register and send money. It may seem like it’s a complicated process but don’t be scared.
Just be sure that if you follow the steps carefully and make sure you have the right information, you will be able to successfully complete your first bank transfer in no time.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script