Have you thought about How To Hide the Number On the MTN line before? and you don’t know what to do. MTN number-hiding techniques have been provided to ease your worries. If you want to have access to hide any of your lines MTN, Airtel, Glo,9 mobiles. Now, here is a quick method on How To Hide Number On MTN.
Also see: How To Download FM WhatsApp
Here we go!
Some of these procedures can make it easy for you To Hide Your Number on any recognized network. The use of this procedure can give you a clear insert of how to hide numbers on MTN.
- with the use of #31#
- use of IOS setting
- receive of messages
- the appearance of a private number
Why I Should Hide My Numbers On MTN Line
They are various reasons why I should Hide My Number On MTN, there say preventing is better than cure. A lot of preventive measures are needed to be taken for the safety of your line.
- For Security Purposes: sometimes will need to safeguard your document in your phone like document thereby making things easy for us but by hiding it in your MTN line.
- Due To Privacy/Recipient: for the sake of privacy or coming into their private life you can decide to hide your MTN line.
How To Hide Number On Android Phone
- Find the Temporary Caller ID disabling code for your area. As mentioned above, codes *67 and #31# work with many cell phones in North America, while 141 work in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Make a call from your Android Phone by prefixing the Caller ID disabling code for your area. For example, you will be dialing *67AAA 555-5555 or #31#AAA-555-5555 in case you are trying to call the number AAA-555-5555.w To Hide Number On MTN On iPhone
Also Read: Best Crypto Trading Apps in Nigeria
How To Hide When Calling In Nigeria
We might choose to hide our phone numbers when calling someone in Nigeria. The receiver sees a Private Number or Unknown Caller when you hide your phone number. It simply shows that, whether intentionally or unintentionally you can choose to hide your phone number.
There are ways to block your phone number from appearing on someone’s phone or to stop someone from realizing it you are the one calling. You can hide your phone number from everyone or just from one person.
Steps To Short-Term Phone Number Privacy In Nigeria.
Users of MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and Etisalat can temporarily hide their phone numbers by prefixing the number they want to contact with a prefix code. #31# is the prefix code. No matter what manufacturer a phone is, the code will still function (HTC, NOKIA, Infinix, Tecno, etc).
The desired call number must be added to the prefix code.
An illustration. If I want to contact 08106883613, I don’t want the caller to see my phone number. I will prefix the number I want to call with #31# to hide my phone number.
Find the “Dial” or “Phone” icon on your phone in
step 1: When you click on the icon, a recent call log—also known as your call history—will appear.
Step 2: Next, click the vertical 3-dot icon that appears in the top right corner of your screen. See the picture below.
Step 3: A menu with many choices will show up. Select Settings.
Step 4: A new menu is displayed. If you have two SIM cards, select the one you wish to disable or remove the private number from.
Step 5: A new menu will show up. Find and select “Additional settings”
Step 6: A new menu will show up. Find and select Caller ID
Step 7: A menu will appear. Look for and select Hide Number.
Also Read: How To Block Someone On Snapchat