Do you want to know how to transfer data from your MTN line to MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9Mobile if you have an active data bundle on your MTN line? Being aware of the MTN “share to sell” function, enables you to send data (megabytes) from your MTN line to another person’s line.
Read More: how to sell airtime on Mtn using USSD CODE
You can transfer MTN using the “MTN Gift Data service”: To send data, buy for a friend, or request data from a friend. But, before discussing how to Buy for a Friend and Request from a Friend, we will concentrate on how to share data on MTN to other networks to MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9Mobile. Just keep reading this post, and we will figure it out.
The Procedures To Distribute Data On MTN Line In 2023 (Data Exchange)
You can share or transfer data from your current data (megabyte) balance on one MTN line to another MTN line in the following ways:
- Dial to register for MTN Data Sharing,*131*receivers phone number*data amount#. You will also be given a special security PIN.
- You can text *131*2*5# or dial *131*2*5# to replace the system-generated PIN with a new PIN. 131 will replace the old pin or new pin
- Choose option 6 to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via your USSD menu.
- Choose option 1 and press to send proceed.
- How many megabytes, do you want to share with the receiver, choose option 1, 2, or 3.
- To finish sharing your MTN Network’s data megabyte
- Click submit.
How To Stop MTN Data Auto- Renewal In Nigeria
You can use your USSD Code, My MTN app, My MTN webpage, SMS, Customer service unit
- Enter *131#.
- Click the “1” icon. The “1” icon represents “data plans”.
- Then, tap the keypad’s “9” icon represents the “Manage Data”.
- Then, click the “3” icon to the “Cancel Auto-Renewal” icon.
- You could just dial *131*1*9*3# to decide whatever bundle on MTN you wish for.
If you want to use a USSD code to stop auto-renewal on MTN. You could call *131#, If you want to stop the 1.5GB data plan’s automatic renewal for 1000naira, you can text “NO106” to 131. The information below illustrates the various MTN auto-renewal codes.
- For 25MB Daily Plan, send ‘NO114’ to 131.
- For 75MB Daily Plan, send ‘NO114’ to 131.
- For 1GB Daily Plan, send ‘NO155’ to 131.
- For the 200MB for two days plan, send ‘NO113’ to 131.
- For the 350MB seven-day plan, send ‘NO102’ to 131.
- For the 750MB seven-day plan, send ‘NO103’ to 131.
- For the 1.5GB data plan, send ‘NO106’ to 131.
- For the 2GB data plan, send ‘NO130’ to 131.
- For the 3GB data plan, send ‘NO109’ to 131.
- For the 3.5GB data plan, send ‘NO110’ to 131.
Code For MTN Data Transfer
You can choose to use the MTN data share service to Total Bundle | Amount | Bundle Code | Validity (Data Plan + Data Pleasure)
- 250MB + 125MB = 375MB | N1,300 | *109# | 30 Days
- 500MB + 250MB = 750MB | N2,000 | *110# | 30 Days
- 1GB + 500MB = 1.5GB | N3,500 | *111# | 30 Days
- 3GB + 1.5GB = 4.5GB | N6,500 | *129# | 30 Days
- 5GB + 2.5GB = 7.5GB | N8,000 | *101# | 30 Days
How To Change HotSpot Name On iPhone
You can use your other devices to access the internet while you are not connected to a WiFi network by setting up a personal hotspot on your personal iPhone data into a WiFi signal.
- Go to the Hotspot Settings on your iPhone to turn on a hotspot.
- Get your iPhone’s Settings app open.
- Next, select Cellular.
- Choose Personal Hotspot next.
- Tap the text that is located next to Wi-Fi Password.
- Next, enter a fresh WiFi password using the on-screen keyboard.
- Your new WiFi password must be at least 8 characters long and may only contain punctuation marks, digits, and letters.
- Then select Done.
You can use your MTN network to transfer data to, know how to share or transfer data from MTN to Glo, transfer data from MTN to Glo, or even share and transfer data from MTN to other networks. I know you have gotten to know more about this post.
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=