In this article, you are going to learn how to use the Union Bank Transfer codes even without going to the bank or seeking any assistance from people outside, you can use the codes for various transactions like buying airtime, checking account balance, Mobile transfers, paying bills and many more. You can also the code without any internet connection, but before using the code, you need to activate it first.*826# is the official Union Bank Transfer Code.
How to Activate the Union Bank Transfer Code on your Mobile Phone
Below are the procedures you need to go through before activating the Union Bank transfer codes on your mobile phones;
1. Go to the call app on your mobile phone and Simply dial *826# to activate the transfer
2. Make sure you use the phone number linked to your Union bank account to dial the code for quick activation.
3. You will receive a pop-up notification requesting your Union bank account number.
4. Enter your 4-digit transfer PIN to authorize the procedure, you must enter the code that you can easily remember.
5. That’s it! You’ve successfully activated the Union bank transfer code on your mobile phone after following the procedures promptly.
NOTE:You wont be charged for activating the Union Bank Transfer Code.
Shortcuts for Union Bank Transfer Code
|Checking of balance||*826*4#|
|Self airtime purchase||*826*Amount#|
|Airtime Purchase – Others||*826*Amount*3rd party mobile No#|
|Data capture after enrolment||*826*3*account no#|
|Card management (block and unblock card)||*826*21#|
|Withdrawal without card||*826*7*amount#|
I believe that by now after reading the above that you have successfully activated your Union Bank Transfer Code.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script