This article will tell you all you need to know about using the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code Method to transfer money from one bank to another, check your account balance, recharge a card, pay bills, and do other tasks. It is very simple.
Is the Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code what you are looking for? To transfer money from Fidelity Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection, use the USSD Code provided.
Sending money to someone used to be rather difficult because it required going to the bank, but these days the procedures are much simpler. This is due to the fact that Fidelity Bank now supports the use of USSD banking on any mobile device. You can use it with or without an internet connection and it works with all mobile devices (including Android, iOS, Windows, and others). All you have to do is enter the USSD code on the number associated with your Fidelity account. It works perfectly across all Nigerian networks, including MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel, and Glo.
There is no longer anything preventing you from transferring money on your mobile device from Fidelity Bank to other banks.
The USSD Money Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank can be used to transfer funds from one Fidelity Bank account to another.
Transferring funds from one bank account to another through your Fidelity bank;
To transfer N7,000, dial *770*AccountNumber*Amount#; for example, *770*4562003156*7000#.
CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT IS LINKED OR REGISTERED WITH THE MOBILE NUMBER.
- Select the person’s bank name
- After dialing the code, such as Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, etc.
- To confirm the transfer, enter your transfer PIN. Before you enter your PIN, the recipient account number will be displayed for verification.
- You will be asked to create a PIN if you are brand-new and have never used the service before.
- To call, enter *770# Put your Account number in here.
- Choose a PIN with four digits for your account.
Take note: If you have two accounts with Fidelity Bank—a current account and a savings account—and you registered both with the same phone number, your current account will be the first to be debited when you conduct transactions on a mobile device.
You cannot send more than N10,000 in one transaction due to the N10,000 transfer limit. The daily limit of N20,000 disallow transfers that are above that particular amount.
Fidelity Bank Code To Check Balance
To check the balance of Fidelity’s bank account, use the shortcode below. To check the balance of your account, follow the steps below.
- Dial *770*0# from the phone number you used to open your Fidelity Bank account to check the balance of your account.
- After that, type in your Instant Banking PIN or the last four numbers of your ATM card. You confirm your transactions by entering your PIN.
How To Unlock Fidelity USSD Code
Fidelity USSD Code Unlocking Instructions
The USSD code to access your Fidelity Bank profile is *770*911*9#. Only if your mobile phone number is connected to your Fidelity Bank account is this service available. To activate and unlock the Fidelity Transfer USSD code, stick to the directions listed below:
- From the phone number connected to your Fidelity Bank account, just dial *770*911*9#.
- Once your profile has been successfully unblocked, replace your transfer PIN.
- Customer service at Fidelity Bank
If you have trouble using the transfer codes listed in this post, open your Caller App and speak with customer Care For assistance, you may also go to the Fidelity bank location that is closest to you.
We are now in the mobile era, and a straightforward USSD code can make it simple for you to send and receive money from your mobile device to Fidelity Bank. So, work quickly and wisely! by using the New Fidelity Bank Transfer Code.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=