MTN is the largest network provider with a very large number of customers, in this post we will let you know How to Share Data on MTN, With the MTN Data Share, You can Even Request data from your fellow MTN User. With MTN Data Gifting also, you can share, transfer and even buy data for your family and friends.
Moreover, Sharing and transferring data on MTN allows you to transfer data from your active data balance to your friends, Everyone on the MTN network can access the share and transfer of data. There are 3 ways to share data on the MTN network which are: USSD, SMS, or using the MTN App.
Read Also; How to Sell Airtime and Data Online
How To Share Data On MTN Using USSD
You can share data on your MTN using USSD by following the below methods;
- Dial *131*7# on your phone’s caller app.
- Select option 1 which says >Transfer from data balance.
- Then, Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Now, Select the amount of data you wants to send.
- Finally, Select option 1 again that says>Confirm transaction.
- After doing the above then bear it in mind that you have successfully shared your data using the USSD methods.
See Also; How to Buy Airtime From EcoBank
How To Share Data On MTN Using SMS
Follow the below steps promtly to know more on how to share data on MTN using the SMS Methods;
- Open the message app on your mobile phone.
- Type “Transfer” followed by friend’s number followed by data amount. For example Transfer 08130300000 1000.
- Then, Send the message to 131.
- You will receive a confirmation message if your data transfer is successful.
How To Share Data On MTN Using your Mobile app
To Know how to transfer data on MTN Using MYMTN Mobile App Then You have to do the following;
- Firstly, login to your MyMTN mobile app. If you don’t have the app, you can download it from the google play store and register your details.
- On the app’s homepage, click on the “Share” option.
- You will be shown data and airtime sharing options. Select “Data” as the case may be.
- Then, enter the amount of data you wish to share, and the recipient’s phone number.
- Select “Proceed” to finish the process.