Most Nigerians have chosen this dependable payment platform(palmpay) for sending money through transfers or bank accounts. PalmPay allows you to avoid fees while earning rewards and discounts for your purchases. Get the app right away to stretch your budget.
Read More: How To Remove BVN From OPay App Account (Yourself)
You may be wondering how you can remove BVN from a palmpay account, there is no way you can manually remove your BVN from palmpay but that does not mean it is not possible. Simply follow the steps below.
Palmpay is a top digital banking app or e-wallet and online payment platform that provide you with financial services. and also a loan app, which is frequently stated as one of the best loan apps in Nigeria with a reasonable interest rate.
You can pay bills, recharge airtime, receive money into your account, send money to other users, and withdraw money to a bank account using PalmPay. You can always use the reward points you earn after certain transactions like rewards, bonuses, and cashback.
Benefit Of Utilizing PalmPay
There are many advantages to using the PalmPay mobile app:
- Low transactional fees for services.
- Simple bill payment and quick VTU services.
- Guaranteeing the security and preservation of user data.
- When you conduct transactions, you can receive bonuses and rewards.
- For each person you invite, you get paid. The reward will be given to you following the person’s creation of a PalmPay account.
How Does PalmPay Operate?
The features of PalmPay, their use, and how to make money are the focus of this article. PalmPay offers its users an alternative to using a traditional bank account when making straightforward transactions. When compared to the majority of conventional banks, their service fees are negligible.
With PalmPay, you can also take advantage of Virtual Top Up services to Send cash to friends and family is safe and takes only a few minutes. It makes it simple for users to send money between banks, makes payments, buy airtime, pay for TV and electricity, and purchase different subscriptions, as well as phone, recharges in Nigeria.
When you open an account with palmpay, you get a welcome bonus. With the app, you can also engage in affiliate marketing. Once your friends make their first deposit, you can enjoy some bonuses by referring them.
How Can I Open Palmpay Account
This article will give you a detailed explanation of how to have a PalmPay account on your Android or iOS device. If you are wondering how to open a PalmPay account in Nigeria, keep reading.
- Installing the PalmPay application. Just go to the Google Play Store or click the app button below to go directly to the PalmPay app download page on your app store. Wait for the app to automatically download and install after clicking the Install button.
- Open PalmPay and register, under your screen, you will see 4 options.
- Click on Me, then tap the sign-up button. Once the sign-up is complete, you will receive a complimentary N110 bonus. You must enter your Phone Number (a verification SMS will be sent to the phone number) > Legal in order to register. Name(s): First & Last, After choosing your gender and date of birth, click the sign-up button to continue.
- After creating your account, you must complete KYC by providing your NIN, BVN, and any other required documents that will verify your PalmPay user status.
- Congratulation you have opened a palmpay account.
How Do I Update My Palmpay Account
If you want to update your palmpay account, please visit your PROFILE on the app, select Account Upgrade or update, and enter the necessary information to upgrade your account like name, phone number and other necessary requirement.
Do I Need BVN For My Palmpay Account
Even if you don’t have a BVN, you can still set up a complete financial account on PalmPay. By using a bank transfer, credit card, USSD, or a PalmPay Mobile Money agent, you can fund your account. Find the PalmPay app in your app store and download it.
Even if you don’t have a BVN, you can still create a full financial account on PalmPay but there will be restrictions on how much money you can receive through the app and how much money you can keep in your account if you are using PalmPay without BVN.
How Much Can I Receive Without BVN?
PalmPay is only capable of accepting N50,000 at a time without BVN. If you send more money to your PalmPay account than that, it will be blocked, and you won’t be able to access your funds until you link your BVN.
Read More: How To Delete My Opay Account (Permanently or Temporary)
How Do I Link My BVN With Palmpay Account
Link your BVN today in your palmpay account. A BVN can be added to accomplish this using these steps to add BVN to a PalmPay account:
- Launch the PalmPay app, then sign in with your credentials.
- In the bottom right corner of the app, select the “Me” icon.
- At the top of the page, click on your profile picture.
- Enter your BVN by selecting “KYC Level” and clicking.
- After selecting “Verify BVN,” wait for the verification process to be finished.
- Once you have signed up for BVN on PalmPay, you will have access to more features like loans and investment opportunities in addition to higher transaction limits.
How Can I Open Palmpay Account Without BVN
- Download the palmpay app.
- Open to enter your mobile number/ phone number.
- Your email will be demanded from you.
- You will be asked whether you have a BVN or you don’t.
- Click I don’t have a BVN, if you don’t want to summit your BVN.
- Get started will be shown to you.
- Already you have an account.
How To Remove BVN From Palmpay
Follow the steps and procedures required to complete this.
- Open the Palmpay app on your device in
- Select “Profile” from the list of options in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “Help & Support” button.
- Scroll down and select “Contact us” from the menu.
- Select whether you would like to reach Palmpay’s customer support team by phone or email.
- Tell the customer service agent that you want to delete your BVN from your Palmpay account and give them your account information so they can confirm your identity.
- With the help of the customer service agent, delete your BVN from your Palmpay account.
In summary, PalmPay is a practical and safe mobile payment app that enables you to conduct transactions without having to sign up for BVN. There are restrictions on how much PalmPay can receive without BVN, though.
You must sign up for BVN on PalmPay if you need to receive more money. While there are some benefits to using PalmPay without BVN, there are also some drawbacks, including lower transaction limits and higher security risks.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=