What do you know about TikTok influencers? In this post, we are going to explain to you all about the most TikTok influencer in Nigeria, does TikTok pay Nigerian influencers?
Tiktok is a social media platform where Tiktokkers express themselves through creating short videos, dance, music, and comedy. creating, sharing and discovering short videos.
A TikTok influencer can also be called a (TikTokker). If you want to become a TikTok top influencer, you need to create a good entertaining video, fun and lighthearted and that audience accepts. You must have at least 10,000 followers and 100,000 video views in (30 days).
How do you become a TikTok influencer in Nigeria? In this article, we will show you how you can make it possible.
Also, see: How To Edit Tiktok Caption After Posting Video
How To Create A TikTok Account
To open a TikTok account, here are how to create a Tiktok account kindly, follow the procedures below.
- You can download the TikTok app on your google play store.
- Install and open the app and choose to Sign up
- Then, enter your date of birth(Year/Month/Day), phone number or email address and create a password to create a TikTok account.
- Complete the procedure by entering your profile photo, bio and username.
How To Make Money On TikTok
- Join the TikTok Creator Fund.
- Sell merch to your fans.
- Go live and collect virtual gifts.
- Partner with influencers or other brands in the TikTok creator marketplace.
- Create in-feed ads with the TikTok ads manager.
Top Trending Tiktok Influencers In Nigeria
Here are the top list of TikTok influencers that you will know in Nigeria.
2. tina tony
3. Ayra Starr
4. GOOD GIRL🥺❤️
11. Oluwabukunmi Adeaga
15. Your Father🤡
20. Toyin Abraham
21. Oscar Brown
22. Sharon ifedi
25. Y’all Meet Ber Nie
27. Paul Dubson
29. Emeka Leonald
31. Chioma Chukwuka
33. Johnson Emmanuel
35. kvng_stefan ⍟
36. Original 🦅🦁
37. 🥀Mimi Kings🌚
38. Adunni Ade
40. Frederick Leonard
43. Bigwealth 🦅
46. Gloria Silva Sampson
47. Kelvin Johnson
48. Nicki Minaj
49. Lyrics Africa
53. AG Baby
55. Brizy Emmanuel
56. 🌹🌹GLOW BOY 🌹🌹
57. nikki fe fe
59. Mr Kachi Iyeh
60. onnymichael tv
63. Adaobi ❤️
65. STRONGESTEAGLE ENTERTAINMENT
68. Woli_Agba_Dele_Comedian IPM
69. Mclastborn cfr
73. FISAYO THE YOUTUBER
76. BABS CARDINI
77. Abike Arab Money💸
79. Blogger Donald
How To Become A TikTok Influencer In Nigeria
If you want to become a TikTok influencer, you have to choose content that has not been created by any other person( Always make your video unique from other person’s own).
- You must know what your target audience is and also search more on trending videos before you start making a video.
- Try, to create the perfect TikTok profile because it helps establish your identity and also attracts more audience.
- Create or use existing hashtags, it will help increase your followers.
- Use other social media platforms to promote your TikTok account.
- You can use other social media accounts that you have to promote your TikTok account like linking to your Twitter bio or posting your TikTok videos as reels on Instagram.
Note: consistency is the key, keep posting on your TikTok even if you don’t have many followers or viewers.
How Much Are Influencers Paid In Nigeria?
Higher TikTok influencers earn 700,000 and above for posts while mega influencers earn in the range of N2,000,000.
If you are new, and you want to become a TikTok influencer, it is not a heavy deal. Just get your mobile phone that has a good camera then, follow the procedure that we have listed here.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=