Are you an OPay customer looking for a way to purchase, activate, and begin using the OPay payment card, this guide will show you how to do so. You can pay easily online and offline, make money, and save more if you have access to an Opay debit card.
You must first register as one of their agents in order to access an Opay debit card.
Read More: How To Remove BVN Opay App account
OPay is a top mobile financial service that loans, savings, transfers money, and other vital services that can issue its customers with a payment/debit card so they can quickly send money to friends and family and complete payments for goods and services as withdraw cash.
Get An OPay Card
The only way to obtain an OPay card is if you are already a customer, but obtaining a card is simpler if you have already registered with OPay.
To apply for and receive your OPay card instantly through the OPay app, follow the instructions in this content. You can anticipate delivery to your exact location between 24 and 72 hours after you submit your application.
Is Opay Debit Card Free
Opay card is not free; after applying, N700 will be deducted from your OPay account. It is an easy online payment. You can also earn cashback/withdrawals with this card, and make free transfers. The cashback in this case is a monetary payment you get from OPay out of your transaction amount in exchange for using the OPay services.
Features OPay debit card
- You can make purchases using the OPay card at e-channel terminals such as POS, the web, and ATMs.
- Every transaction uses NGN as the currency.
- OPay is widely accepted in Nigeria as a Fintech company with a valid license and approval.
- You have no chance of losing anything even if you lose your card.
- OPay cards in Nigeria do not require a maintenance fee.
- You will receive cash back on withdrawals and 90 free transfers each month.
How To Obtain A Virtual Debit Card From Opay
Opay has created a virtual card that can only be used online. To get this, you must also link your BVN, and it’s beneficial if you want to make online purchases.
How To Activate Opay Card Online
After you have received your card, all you need to do is to “Activate your card” so that it will be prepared for use. Adhere to the instructions below to activate your card.
- First, get the OPay mobile app on your mobile phone.
- You activate your card using the Opay mobile app.
- Open the OPay app and sign in using your user information.
- As seen on the action page, click “ME.”
- Select “OPay debit card”
- The Primary Account Number (PAN), also known as the card number, is a 16-digit number that will be created on your card.
- Once you have entered your card number, click “Activate.”
- Using your phone number associated with your OPay account, you will receive an OTP.
- Once you have entered the necessary code and submitted the form, your card will be activated and ready for use.
How to request/apply for an OPay card
If you to make use of the OPay card, you must first apply for it and get it. Please be aware that you must first have a functioning OPay account in order to apply for or request an OPay card. Please download, install, and create an account on the OPay app. follow the instructions below to request an OPay card.
- Open the OPay app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Select “Request for OPay debit card” by clicking on the “ME” icon.
- Leave the referrer column empty.
- Choose “Pick up location” where you want your card delivered.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- You must deposit N700, which is purported to be the ATM card fee.
- Within 24 hours of submitting your application, your card will be mailed to your phone, and you will receive it via courier service.
How To Reset Opay Card Pin
Please follow the instructions below to reset your OPay card PIN.
- Find a machine, and then insert your OPay ATM card.
- Enter your current PIN, the PIN you are currently using, and would like to change in case it has been forgotten.
- After entering your PIN, select “Proceed” and wait for the device to show a menu.
- Locate “Change PIN” among the options displayed, and then click.
- Put in the brand-new PIN you want to start using.
- Verify the PIN in the following column, then carry on.
- Your PIN has been successfully reset, according to an on-screen prompt.
- Start using the funds on your card right away, and congrats.
Opay Activation Code
When activating your OPay debit card, a one-time password will be sent to the mobile number associated with your OPay account. This one-time password is referred to as the OPay activation code.
Limit For OPay Debit Cards
The debit card limit is determined by your KYC level; for example, if you have advanced to level 3, you may withdraw more than N5 million per day from your account. However, level 1 and level 2 (Beginners) are restricted to a certain amount of transactions; to receive a customized experience, please migrate to level 3 or finish your KYC.
How To Activate An OPay Card On a Mobile phone
You can call OPay customer service for prompt and immediate to activate if you do not feel comfortable activating your card through the OPay app.
Call; +234 (01) 8888329
WhatsApp;+234 916 599 8936
Watch this video Tutorial for more
I know by you reading this post, you now know how to obtain an OPay debit or payment card, activate it, and begin making purchases with it. THANKS
=> Get Inside Info and Update, Join Our Telegram Channel<=Ads: Learn How To Get More Referrals And Make Money Online <=