Sterling Bank USSD code Nigeria, Sterling Bank USSD code for transfer, Sterling Bank USSD transfer code, Sterling Bank USSD code for account balance, Sterling Bank USSD code for loan, Sterling Bank USSD code without atm card.
Sterling Bank is a national commercial bank that is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It offers a USSD code service to all customers to perform banking transactions using their mobile phones to make transfers, open accounts, transfer money, check balances, buy airtime, pay bills, and also do other Sterling Bank services.
Subsidiaries: Sterling Inventment Management Limited, More.
HeadQuater: Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, P.M.B. 12735, Lagos, Lagos state, Nigeria.
Sterling Bank USSD Code Nigeria
The Sterling Bank USSD code is *822#. It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your mobile phone without internet data, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills.
To start using the Sterling code *822#, you must register it on your mobile phone. Then, create and get your USSD unique PIN code which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards such as transferring money.
In this post, you will know the function Sterling Bank provides for its customers if you have an account with the bank. Function like:
- Opening an account
- Transferring money to other Sterling Bank accounts
- Transferring money to other banks in Nigeria
- Recharging your phone
- Paying bills
- Checking your BVN
We are going to lead you on how you can open an account, Airtime recharge, Fund Transfer, Balance enquiry, Pay bills and Debit card services.
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*822*AMOUNT#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*822*AMOUNT*Phone Number#|
|Check Account Number||*822*8#|
|Pay Merchant||*822*28*AMOUNT*MERCHANT CODE#|
|LCC Toll Payment||*822*15#|
|Transfer to Sterling Bank/Other Banks||*822*Amount*AccountNumber#|
Other Sterling USSD Banking Codes
- Open a Sterling Bank Account code: Dial *822*01#
- Transfer money code to a Sterling Bank account: Dial *822*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer money code from Sterling to another Bank account: Dial *822*Amount*Account Number#
- Check account balance: Dial *822*0#
- Code to block Sterling Bank ATM Debit card: Dial *822*911#
- Sterling Bank airtime code for self: Dial *822*Amount# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Sterling Bank airtime code to buy for others: Dial *822*Amount*Phone Number# to purchase Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile recharge
- Sterling Bank bill payment code: Dial *822*2# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Withdraw cash from Sterling Bank ATM without a Debit Card code: Dial *822*42#, then follow the on-screen prompts to perform a cardless withdrawal.
Sterling Bank Account Opening Form
For you to open an account with the sterling bank, you have to provide the following requirement needed.
- Enter a valid Phone Number.
- Email Address (Not Mandatory for Tier 1 Account).
- Enter a valid email address.
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Requirement For Sterling Bank USSD Code Activation
To activate the Sterling Bank USSD code on your mobile phone, here is the list of these needed.
- Have an active Sterling bank account
- Register your account with or without an ATM card
- Your mobile phone number must be linked to your Sterling bank account
- Dial code *822# to activate the USSD banking.
How To Activate Sterling Bank USSD Code
You have to register, have an account with Sterling Bank and create your USSD PIN before, you can perform various banking transactions on the Sterling Bank USSD code platform.
- Steps to activate the Sterling Bank USSD code: On your keypad dial *822*1* account name#
- A menu will display on the screen. Kindly, follow to instructions.
- Enter a 4-digit USSD PIN and re-enter the USSD PIN to confirm it.
- Wait, you will receive a successful activation message.
To Deactivate Sterling Bank Account On USSD Code
Have you lost your phone to criminals and you want your line (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) to be blocked? You don’t want anyone to access your bank account.
Pick up a phone and dial *822*911# to deactivate the Sterling bank profile account. Then, the next instruction is to enter your PIN.
Frequently Asked Question
Why Is My Sterling Bank USSD Code Not Working?
The main reason why you are expressing this is that you have not followed the right steps or because you don’t have an account with the Sterling bank.
How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Kuda Using USSD Code?
If you want to transfer money to kuda bank dial *737*50*amount*416#. Press “2” to type in the Kuda account number and confirm the transfer with your *737# PIN.
What Is The Transfer Limit For Sterling Bank
You can make any transfer to any bank account but mind that there is a transfer limit of 100,000 naira daily. Once you reach that limit, you will not be allow to transfer again.
How Do I Unlock My Sterling Bank Account?
For you to unblock your sterling bank account call the customer care number 0700 822 0000? You can also visit the sterling bank official website at https://sterling.ng to get their customer support details or from the mobile app. Contact them and let them know your problem so as to find solutions to it.
See Us on Google on Your Next Search, Follow Us On Google News - VTU Script